Friday, January 29, 2010

Community Helpers

"I would like to be a vet because I like animals." - Layla
"I would like to be a architect because I like to build skyscrapers." -Trevor
"I would like to be a ballet teacher because I like ballet." -Marlee
"I would like to be in the Army because I want to save everybody." -Jackson
"I would like to be a police officer because they give out tickets to guys." -Chase
"I would like to be a police officer because I like the color blue and they wear blue." - Brandon
"I would like to be a teacher because I want to teach." -Morgan
"I would like to be in the Navy Seals to save other people." -Sean
"I would like to be a doctor because they get to make people feel good." -William
"I would like to be a Marine because they fight for America." -Max
"I would like to be a Crossing Guard because I like to help children." -Lauren
"I would like to be a teacher because my mom was a teacher." -Chloe
"I would like to be a Karate teacher because I get to teach kids." -Cooper
"I would like to be a teacher because I like to learn." -Jordan
"I would like to be a vet because I get to help other animals." -Elise
"I would like to be a vet so I get to help birds, cats, and dogs." -Parker
"I would like to be a crossing guard so I can help people." -Freddy
"I would like to be a policeman because they give out tickets when guys speed." -Jake
"I would like to be an artist because I like to draw and I like to paint." -Hayden
"I would like to be a vet because they help animals." -Jaiden
"I would like to be a fashion designer because they help people get dressed." -Mackenzie

No comments: